The pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive The table shows how these causes affected three regions of the world during the 1990s Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make

The pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive. The table shows how these causes affected three regions of the world during the 1990s.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie chart explains why the amount of farmland gained ineffective, and the table compares three different countries in terms of causes of land degeneration in the 1990s.

It is clear that the figure for over-grazing is the highest while land in europe has plunged.

From the pie chart, over-grazing reaches its peak of 35 percentage of worldwide land degradation, which is the highest figure on the chart, followed by that of deforestation, at roughly 30%. In contrast, the figure for over-cultivation makes up 28% and the rest, occupy trivial proportions, only 7%.

From the table, europe has a total land reduction of over 20%, mainly caused by deforestation at 9,8%, and over-cultivation at 7,7%. With respect to Oceania, the figure is lower, at approximately 13%, that over-grazing is the major cause, with about 11,3%. In comparison, the data for North America is the lowest, standing at about 5%, that over-cultivation and over-grazing are 3,3% and 1,5% respectively.