Topic 2 Many modern children spend a great deal of time sitting in front of television or computer screen This is extremely harmful to their development Therefore parents should strictly limit the time children spend in this way

Topic 2.

Many modern children spend a great deal of time sitting in front of television or computer screen . This is extremely harmful to their development. Therefore parents should strictly limit the time children spend in this way

First of all, we need to understand one thing here that is now the generation is changing constantly. Because technology is rapidly improving nowadays. So that's why our education system also changing. Now children getting very smart by using the internet on laptops, smartphones, PC, etc. So in their little minds addicted to the internet mainly, they are spending time in gaming, chatting, posting. And it spoils their career and health also. In general, parents getting very angry about their children. But here every parent understands one thing that is they stop behaving like that. Instead of that, they spend time with their kids. They must tell and encourage their kids to read books and think in a creative way. And understand the kid's interests. In Which field there are interested. I hope it will help.