You are due to move into a rented apartment next month but you will not be able to because you have some problems Write a letter to the landlord In your letter explain your situation describe your problems tell him her when you think you can move in Write

You are due to move into a rented apartment next month but you will not be able to because you have some problems. Write a letter to the landlord.

In your letter:
- explain your situation
- describe your problems
- tell him/her when you think you can move in

Write at least 150 words. You do NOT need to write any addresses.

Dear
Sir / Madam

I am writing to inform you that I cannot move to the apartment that I have rented from you for the next month because I have some issues with my current accommodation. Namely my landlord does not want to refund me the money that I gave to him for the 3 months that I paid in advance. he told me that I can stay in the apartment for three months without paying before leaving the apartment. But I told him that I do not want to be in this apartment because I found a one for the same price. Another reason is that my mother had an accident and I had to help her with my two sisters, and now they are living with me while my mother is in rehabilitation.

I hope to solve this issue as soon as possible, and move to my new apartment next week. I will call you two days before I move in there.

Best Regards
Mr. B. Ramirez

Hi there, I really appreciate for any suggestion and please give me a score for these essay. Thanks in advance