You have purchased some goods from a company and the goods were supposed to be delivered within three days of purchase Seven days have already gone and you have not received the products yet Write a letter to a company manager with whom you arranged the d

You have purchased some goods from a company and the goods were supposed to be delivered within three days of purchase. Seven days have already gone and you have not received the products yet.
Write a letter to a company manager with whom you arranged the delivery of goods. In your letter:
• inform him/her what items you have purchased
• ask the reason for the delay in delivery
• suggest what can be done about the matter
Write at least 150 words.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to inquire about the status of my delivery which is order one week back. As per the norms, this has to be delivered within three days but I haven't received yet.

I have ordered furniture for my home and the order consists of sofa set, one dining set and one table chair. The order number for the purchase is CAN000123456. At the time of purchasing
they mentioned that 3 day delivery and I planned my housewarming next week. It's been a week but I haven't received the goods yet. Please verify the status of this and let me know
at the earliest you can because if this is not reaching by next week then I could like to cancel the order and revert the money to my credit card. Also, I could like to go to your nearest store to
buy the furniture directly.

Waiting for your reply.

Yours Sincerely,
Rajesh T.