You have seen an advertisement for a community college that needs teachers for night classes Write a letter to the community college In your letter say which advertisement you are answering describe which course s you want to teach and what it they would

You have seen an advertisement for a community college that needs teachers for night classes.

Write a letter to the community college. In your letter:

say which advertisement you are answering
describe which course(s) you want to teach, and what it/they would be about
explain why you would be a suitable teacher

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to Russell Evening College in reference to an advertisement I saw in The Suntimes Newspaper on Jan 23rd for Cyber Security teachers at your college.

I am interested in teaching Cyber Security and Hacking. I have seen that the guide for spring does not include these courses, but I understand there are large number of young people interested in learning these new subjects due to its rising popularity. These courses include basic subject introduction and couple of hands on labs.

I have a Masters of Cyber Security degree and a diploma course certificate for Hacking from Queens University. I joined Harper College between 2005 to 2010 and taught these courses in past. Since the nature of these courses are basic, students require no prior knowledge for attending it.

In Russell, These courses will act as feather in the cap for students attending upcoming spring.

Yours faithfully,

John Merline