You recently bought a piece of equipment for your kitchen but it did not work You phoned the shop but no action was taken Write a letter to the shop manager In your letter Describe the problem with the equipment Explain what happened when you phone the sh

You recently bought a piece of equipment for your kitchen but it did not work. You phoned the shop but no action was taken.
Write a letter to the shop manager. In your letter
Describe the problem with the equipment
Explain what happened when you phone the shop
Say what you would like the manager to do

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with a refrigerator that I purchased from your store and the poor customer service. I am hoping you would either replace it or refund me the full amount.

I visited your shop on 16th September and purchased a brand-new Japan freezer that comes with three years warranty. Nevertheless, after I unwrapped the box and waited for one hour according to the instruction to run the device, it did not work. I tried to check all the connections meticulously, even having a technician, but it was not the case. Then I immediately called your store and complained about the faulty product. The salesman assured that the equipment would be replaced, and his staff would come to collect the fridge. It has been five days, but no one from your shop showed up. The order number is 247#135, and I am attaching a copy of my receipt.

I must say that this purchase had cost me a great fortune, which makes me so stressed. As a result, I request you replace the faulty machine with a new and fresh one or immediately refund the amount that I have paid for it.

I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you in advance.

Yours faithfully,
Anna Joes