You recently did a short cookery course The cookery school has asked for your feedback on this course Write a letter to the course director at the cookery school In your letter describe what you enjoyed about the course say how much cooking you ve done si

You recently did a short cookery course. The cookery school has asked for your feedback on this course.
Write a letter to the course director at the cookery school. In your letter,

describe what you enjoyed about the course
say how much cooking you've done since the course
suggest another cookery course you'd like the school to offer

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to send a feedback on my cookery course which was a short term course.

Firstly, i must say the course was commendable as it was full of learning new things. I had never done cooking before but now i cook all the dishes which i learned from the course.

Coincidently, i enjoyed the time period because of the classes which included learning, adapting the skills of cutting, chopping and grinding the vegetables.

Moreover, i have cooked alot till now as i have completed the course 3 months ago i have made 70-100 dishes at home. My family and relatives use to praise me and appreciate me.

Although, i would like to suggest that start one more course based on bakery as we will learn to know how to make cakes or cookies.

Yours faithfully
Amar