You recently met a couple who will be visiting your town Write a letter to them and say Suggest what to bring Recommend where they should stay What places they should visit

You recently met a couple who will be visiting your town. Write a letter to them and say
– Suggest what to bring
– Recommend where they should stay
– What places they should visit

Dears XYZ,
I hope you are well and ready for visiting my town.

there is already winter. it is very cold and snowy. better take right clothes. you need at least 2 pairs of shoes. After any walk around your shoes will be very wet and it is better to have another one. The same with other clothes. it is better to have spare clothes. Belive me please.

I recommend to stay close in city. The prices are not too expensive in hotels. you can stay for one week in hotel for around 30$ per day. it is good place to stay because you will have public transport close to. there is many restaurant as well.

I think the first place to see is the most beautiful place in whole city. This should be main market. there is many old building and the oldest church in my country. The second attraction and very close to market is a small island in city. very gorgeous place.

I hope see you soon

Best regards ,
Michal