You recently ordered something online and had issues in online delivery When the order came it was not complete Write a letter to the company In your letter explain what you ordered and what were the things missing explain the importance of this delivery

You recently ordered something online and had issues in online delivery. When the order came it was not complete. Write a letter to the company. In your letter –

– explain what you ordered and what were the things missing.

– explain the importance of this delivery.

– ask for a replacement.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to convey my disappointment with the missing electricity charger of the laptop I ordered from BestBuy online store last Friday.

My order number is BB5201314 and the item I bought is a Dell laptop with model number DL1314520. The package delivered to me yesterday. However, I found the charger for this laptop is missing when I unwrapped the parcel.

I am a university student and I major in computer science. A laptop is essential for me because all my studies and courses are involve with computers. Moreover, I cannot take part in the mid-term exam without a laptop. My previous laptop was lost during my trip to Toronto last Monday. Hence I placed an order immediately with Bestbuy and hopefully, I can get a new laptop as soon as possible.

Therefore, I am wondering if Bestbuy could send me the charger or ship me a new laptop within this week,so that I can come up with my studies as quickly as I can.

Yours faithfully,

James Wang