You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The table below gives information about salaries of secondary high school teachers in five countries in 2009 Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below Summarise the infor

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

The table below gives information about salaries of secondary/high school teachers in five countries in 2009.

Write a report for a university, lecturer describing the information shown below.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

You should write at least 150 words.

Writing task 1

The table shows how much money which the secondary/high school teachers can have in five nations in 2009.

Overall, Luxembourg was the country which paid the highest salaries for their teachers while the teachers of Australia received the least money.

It is clearly that Luxembourg's teachers had the highest starting salary with 80 000 and they could reach to the maximum salary with 132 000 after 30 years. In addition, Japan and Korea had the salary over 30 000 when they started their works but they could achieve the maximum money after nearly 40 years with just 86 000 and 62 000 respectively.

It can be seen that Australia just paid for their secondary/high school teachers 28 000 at the star of teaching. Teachers at Australia just needed 9 years to have 48 000 which was the maximum salary. Moreover, the starting salary of the teachers in Denmark was 45 000 and remained after 8 years.