You would like to buy some electrical goods at a shop in a nearby town Write a letter to the shop and ask if they have things you want or whether they will be able to order them Ask what the prices are and how long they will be able to hold the goods for

You would like to buy some electrical goods at a shop in a nearby town.
Write a letter to the shop and ask if they have things you want or whether they will be able to order them. Ask what the prices are and how long they will be able to hold the goods for you.

Dear Sir,

I want to bought microwave of IFB brand.I tried in multiple shops but I couldn't be able to get the same brand
Could you please check at your store and let me know the availability of this item in your store.What would be the mode of purchase.I will be happy if you will take the order online otherwise I would have to visit the town in-person.Before buying it I need few information like the price of the product and how long will it be available at your place because I might be able to come next month ,I would be grateful if you can hold it till next month.please provid the templates for different models of microwave and let me know which model was the best seller product.please send me the complete details on my mail id so that I will look out and chooses the best product.
I am eagerly waiting for your response.

Your faithfully,

Radhika

what is mode of purchasing