Your friend have bought a new house Write a letter to your friend and let him know about the gift that you have prepared for him In your letter you should describe the gift tell how it will be delivered explain why you chose it

Your friend have bought a new house. Write a letter to your friend and let him know about the gift that you have prepared for him.
In your letter, you should:
- describe the gift
-tell how it will be delivered
- explain why you chose it

Dear Shain,
It's giving me immense pleasure while writing this. First of all, Congratulations!! for your dream house. I am well aware about the toil u had put to make your dream come true.
I am sure now you have started having goosebumps thinking about the present i bought for you. Yes!! you are guessing right. It's a wall clock which i promised to you.
All the friends and I are planning to come to your place. I think, that would be the best time to give you the present as, we can not only see your new house but can also have a small get together. So, be ready for the party and if you have other plans please let me know.

Well, I bought this gift for you because you wanted to have it since long time and because of the budget you weren't able to buy this. And do you remember, that I promised to you that when you will buy new home I ll give you it as present? So, here i am keeping my promise.
See you soon!!