Your neighbours have recently written to you to complain about the noise from your house flat Write a letter to your neighbours In your letter explain the reasons for the noise apologise describe what action you will take You should write at least 150 wor

Your neighbours have recently written to you to complain about the noise from your house/ flat.

Write a letter to your neighbours. In your letter

explain the reasons for the noise
apologise
describe what action you will take
You should write at least 150 words.

Hello John,

Hope you are doing well!

I am writing this letter regarding the complaint you made about the noise.I sincerely apologies for the disturbance which you had because of me.

Actually, last week it was my daughter's first birthday.All of my friends and family members were invited for this celebration.We were total 25 people gathered in the apartment.All of them asked for the music system as they want to dance and enjoy. I know in the company of friends it is difficult to maintain a silence and I also forget to inform you prior the party.I can understand that this noise have bothered you a lot because it is hard to have a good sleep in the noise.

I understand your pain and promise you that the same thing will not happen again.I will take care of the gathering and all the planning will be done in advance to avoid these kind of situations.

Once again, I am very sorry and thank you for understanding me.

Yours truly,

Riya Jain