Your next door neighbour owns a small dog that barks throughout the day and the night Write a letter to your neighbour requesting that something is done about the dog Include in your letter Your reason for writing What you would like to happen A nice resp

Your next door neighbour owns a small dog that barks throughout the day and the night. Write a letter to your neighbour requesting that something is done about the dog. Include in your letter:
Your reason for writing
What you would like to happen
A nice, respectful style

Dear X

I hope you are doing well. I have been your next-door neighbour at this apartment for the last eight months. I know you bought a pet last month and it is adorable to you. I am writing this letter to inform you about a problematic issue.

Over the last few weeks, your pet dog has been barking every time, not to speak about midnight. you know I have a newborn baby, she is scared and cries when your pet barks. it also hampered her sleep cycle.

As you already know, I work from home and communicate via the digital platform with clients. But it is extremely impossible to concentrate on my work due to the continuous barking of your dog.

My sister has a little pet and she also faced the same problem with her pet. After consultation with the doctor, she knows that the dog has a shadow problem. I hope that this information will help you significantly and consider my situation cordially.

Looking forward to having your reply.

Your truly

Y