The college years are the best time in a person's life. Agree or Disagree. Give reasons to support your opinion.

Most individuals agree that university days were considered the greatest time in their lives. Majority wanted to be opposed but in my own perspective I am into it. This essay will discuss the two sides of the argument.

Let us take a look at a rebellious student who went to college. This person tends to disobey parents and felt like he is more responsible now with his life, even though what he does recently might probably be ruining his future. In particular, he may indulge himself in drug addiction and fraternity. He may not consider his college years as a fabulous one for the fact that if he might be caught in his vices he may be ended up in jail or rehabilitation center where he most probably be spending the rest of his life. Another thing was fraternity, the way I perceived it, it might cause more harm than good since according to the news most probably 10 out of 100 students who joined fraternity after hazing were found dead by their grieving parents with internal hemorrhage due to their hardheadedness and rebelliousness. This only shows that those who were being guided by their parents religiously and who keeps on following adults advice may attain fantastic episodes in university .

However, college days is the most crucial part of a person's formative years. This is the time were teenagers become more curious and wanted to try a lot of things and adventures. For instance, it is the time where everyone would be more independent in the way they act or think. Anyone may spend the most spectacular time of his life at the university if only they are keen enough in choosing their friends and experiences, although as independent as they become if they respected their parents advice this will lead them to experience the most exceptional things in college. Conceivably, most of them will be able to realize everything that their mother and father are doing was for their own benefit if they would become parents themselves in the future.

In sum, if only everyone is clever and will take advantage of the opportunities that come to their lives like making the most out of everything in college by considering their restrictions and limitations. Definitely, they would agree and consider university days as the most phenomenal thing that they encountered in life. It is not a mistake to be inquisitive of anything as long as everyone abides with the laws and regulations in life everybody will be enjoying their college years.

Majority wanted to opposed
Majority wanted to be opposed

This person may not considered his college years
This person may not consider his college years

he may ended up
he may be ended up

10% of students who joined after hazing
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

someone would be more independent thinking
someone would be more independent in thinking

Anyone may spent the most spectacular time
Anyone may spend the most spectacular time

the opportunities that comes to their lives
the opportunities that come to their lives