The company is not only responsible to make a profit but also is important to make a social responsibility." Discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the opinion expressed above.Support your point of view with reasons and/or examples from yo

The company is not only responsible to make a profit but also is important to make a social responsibility.
" Discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the opinion expressed above.
Support your point of view with reasons and/or examples from your own experience, observations, or reading.

The corporations are bound by many responsibilities. Corporations in 21st centuries are bound by many regulations and responsibilities; in particular, social and financial.

To make a profit is important for individual, company and economic perspectives. From the company’s perspective, generating a profit to expand the business is a cornerstone for CEOs. Otherwise, the corporation would face a risk of bankrupt or restructure. The economy of the country will grow as increasing number of business are expanding and exporting to overseas. Meanwhile, individuals would acquire more returns on their investment as the company expands. Therefore, company’s profit would benefit for all different parties from the society.

However, there are other negative aspects of making a profit of the corporations. Some corporations might hire juvenile employees in order to generate a benefit from cheap labours whereas employers might involve in illegal acts such as fraud or bribe. For example, some companies might provide a bribe to the governmental officers to get their best export agreement with other countries prior other companies. There are some negative aspects of profit organisations, thus, the company needs to consider social responsibilities.

The corporations’ social responsibility does not always result in profit-driven. The profit-driven organisations with highly activities towards to the society would change its nature of business into non-profit organisations. A red-cross or the government organisation parties are one of the examples of frequently deal with public issues such as raise a fund for the cancer or Alzheimer's. Due to the emphasising on the social responsibilities, the company might lose focus on their profit making business.

Even though, a huge return on investment is a vital factor to consider prior to investment, the social responsibilities are necessary to be tracked by the corporation's public involvement.