Discuss the relevance of study history.Do you think preserving historical monuments is a waste of effort and money?

History plays a pivotal role in an individual life.One can learn the vast heritage and culture from history. An individual must do an anatomy on history in order to secure present and future as well. Additionally,the historical monuments must be preserved. Both the crucial aspects are discussed in the following paragraphs.

To begin with,the dynamics of the countries like India have been changed rampantly over the years. It has been seen that India is a country of vast culture, heritage, scholars etcetera. The numerous factors which attributed to study of history are as follows. Firstly, rich culture,religion and heritage.For an illustration In India, the culture and languages change across the boundaries, In relation to this, by studying history, one could learn about how and why it is so. History enlightens the prospect of rituals and sayings that are followed by people. In addition to this,India comprises of great scholars in every field.An individual can learn about their sacrifices and hard work solely by studying history. It is undeniable that by studying history, an individual could give direction to his/her own life to a vivid future.

Moving further,the historical monuments play an vital role.A monument represents a country. Consequently, it acts as a prestige of a nation.For an example "Taj Mahal" is one of the seven wonders in the world, represents India over the globe. In spite of this, historical monuments enhance the tourism industry which leads to employment and gradual increment in the country's economy. It must be preserved by the government by taking numerous steps like proper regular maintenance and spending surplus amount of money on the monuments which are falling under world heritage. Moreover, individualism also acts as a crucial aspect.

To recapitulate, I will emphasize that studying history attach people to country's heritage and gives immense sense of pride. Henceforth, the historical monuments must be preserved, so that the coming generation could replete and learn about the surroundings and their own nation.

History plays a pivotal role in an individual life
History plays a pivotal role in an individual's life