The rising level of congestion and pollution found in cities can be attributed directly to the rapidly increasing number of private cars. To arrest this trend,people should be encouraged to use public transport more. What are the reasons that you find to

The rising level of congestion and pollution found in cities can be attributed directly to the rapidly increasing number of private cars. To arrest this trend,people should be encouraged to use public transport more. What are the reasons that you find to encourage the use of public transport?

Traffic volume has been increased rampantly over the years and large volume of traffic cause severe problems such as congestion and harm to environment. More vehicle on roads lead to large number of accidents. Some people assert that people should encouraged to use public transport which could be the most appropriate alternative to reduce congestion and pollution

To begin with,nowadays people have certain amount of penny in their pocket to spend on luxuries and owing more than one vehicle is a on going trend but it cause severe problems such as congestion and pollution (noise and air). One must take care of his/her surroundings by avoiding use of personal vehicles as much as can and by adopting habit of using public transport.Government give large options to public for example railways,roadways etcetera. Firstly,railways is considered as the backbone of a country as one can replete from its frequent service and availability. Railways connects cities to cites and states to states. There are classes divided according to cost for an illustration there is first class,second class and so on so one can buy ticket according to his/her choice and avoids much of travelling through personal vehicles in addition to this train cause minimal pollution and less harm the environment and there is no role of congestion as because there are desired tracks on which train moves swiftly. Secondly,the roadways,most widely accepted transport by the native people of the area. Roadways acts as a boon when one has to travel locally or when to travel nearby places. The tickets are also cheap similarly to the train and there also different kind of buses as according to cost and comfort so it attracts the general public.

Moving further,in the metro cities like Delhi and Banglore where traffic is pain in the neck and congestion causes severe environmental pollution, at that point of time the MRTS system came out as a helping hand the metro trains play a pivotal role in Delhi and one could not imagine Delhi without metro in today's scenario. The substantial population mostly opts metro to travel because it is less time consuming, cheap and very comfortable and it has been seen that in Delhi,the use of personal vehicle declined in a rapid rate

To recapitulate,I would like to say that its our environment, every individual have to think for its preservation and betterment. As far as government is concerned,they are doing there bit by providing public transport to general public moreover now its turn of every individual to step forward and avoid the use of personal vehicle as much as they can