Do you agree or disagree with the following sentence:'People today spend too much time on personal enjoyment - doing things they like to do - rather than doing things they should do.'

Do you agree or disagree with the following sentence:
'People today spend too much time on personal enjoyment - doing things they like to do - rather than doing things they should do.'

It is certainly that whether nowadays people spend a lot of time on doing their enjoyment or not. Some people assert that since many devices and applications have been invented in order to help human work, people have more to do their leisure. However, others argue that it is an incorrect concept because people become busier than in the past and lack some time to do their personal relaxation. Personally, I agree with the latter statement for a couple reasons.

To begin with, no one can argue that people have so many responsibilities that they cannot avoid form their busy lives. With many responsibilities, people have to do these tasks even though they do one prefer. Firstly, the duty of work forces people to do many unwilling tasks in long hours without any excuse. In order to have financial stable and be able to support family, people have no choice about their work. They have to keep working and do many additional tasks which can boost their economy. Secondly, the responsibility of family, if a person has kids, he/ she to dedicate their time to take care of their children. For example, many parents have been doing many times in their lives in order to support all necessities for their beloved kids. Sometimes, parents have to wake up in the middle of night because of changing kids’ diapers or dealing with sickness problems. Parents have sacrificed their lives without doing some personal enjoyment.

Moreover, there are also other features which restrict people preferences. Religions and cultures are another cause of limited people willingness. For example, in some religions, people cannot eat some kinds of food or have to be a vegetarian which are very restricted peoples’ food preferences. For example, if a Muslim prefers to taste pork or really wants to have, he/she has to control themselves to not consume this food. With the religious regulations and strict traditions, it is another prohibition of people desire. However, without culture laws and religious matters, people will have more chances to do or eat something that they like.

In conclusion, people these days are become very busy and have many matters which are restricted themselves from doing their favorites. The causes of this issue contribute to abundant responsibilities and culture regulations which are still limited people to have their times on doing leisure or the freedom to having their favorite food.