Environmental problems are too serious for individuals to solve and only big companies or Government can solve them.Do you agree or disagree?

The dynamics of environment have been changed rampantly over the years. Over the period of time the environmental problems are increasing at an alarming rate. The problems are so immense that it is difficult for an individual to cope up and consequently solely the big companies or government can solve them. The same has been discussed in the following paragraphs.

To begin with,off late , it has been seen that with the development of technology and advancement in infrastructure leads to severe environmental problems. There are numerous environmental problems such as air pollution, water pollution,noise pollution etcetera. The pollution of air,water and noise crosses every threshold and henceforth, it is impossible for an individual to tackle alone. To overcome any problem, financial and social background plays a pivotal role. The big companies and government acts as a backbone. An individual do not have the amenities and facilities and at point of time government must step forward. It is possible that with the few initiatives of an individual directly proportionates the little changes in environment but to minimize the problem government efforts are must.

Moving further, the the government efforts such as campaigns,providing funds , the central government must provide funds to state government so that effective measures could be taken in the field of environmental pollution. Efforts by big companies, There are several multinational companies present which have immense money,regular small contribution by the companies can make a big difference.

To recapitulate, I will emphasize that it is not possible to tackle the serious problem alone and thus the help of government and big companies are required.

with the development of technology and advancement in infrastructure leads to severe environmental problems.
with the development of technology and advancement in infrastructure, it leads to severe environmental problems.

The pollution of air,water and noise crosses every threshold and henceforth, it is impossible for an individual to tackle alone.

The big companies and government acts as a backbone.
The big companies and government act as a backbone.

An individual do not have the amenities
An individual does not have the amenities

the the government efforts such as campaigns,providing funds , the central government must provide funds
Description: what is the subject for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

Efforts by big companies, There are several multinational companies present which have immense money,regular small contribution by the companies can make a big difference.
Description: can you re-write this sentence? it is a wrong format to put something like 'Efforts by big companies,'

Sentence: Moving further, the the government efforts such as campaigns,providing funds , the central government must provide funds to state government so that effective measures could be taken in the field of environmental pollution.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the

Sentence: It is possible that with the few initiatives of an individual directly proportionates the little changes in environment but to minimize the problem government efforts are must.
Error: proportionates Suggestion: No alternate word

No. of Grammatical Errors: 7 2 //Double check grammar & spelling issues after essay writing.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.