Failure is proof that the desire was not strong enoughTo what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons for your answer

Failure is proof that the desire was not strong enough

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons for your answer

Failure is the part and parcel of life.To be successful,it is important to taste the failure. One could learn lot many things from his/her own mistakes. Failure shows the reality of an individual.It is more important to accept the reason of failure and work on the path to overcome it. In relation to this,some assert that failure is proof that the desire was not strong enough . In my perception,it is a true fact.

First and the foremost,never let the failure reaches the heart. It is undeniable that every individual fails at some point of time but there is a direct proportion with the determination and strong desire. It has been seen that most of youth's fail in his/her desired goals solely because they are not serious enough to achieve it.Nothing is impossible in this world. Anyone could fetch the desired goals with consistent hard work and stable determination. In today's era,the technology development plays a pivotal role in distracting young minds. The internet is a boon to the society but sometimes it is considered as bane because the internet beholds numerous uncouth websites which distract the developing mind of an individual such as pornography etcetera. In addition to this countless social sites also play a key role in distracting the innocent minds. One may fail several times but with the hunger of achieving the desired paradigm,one could definitely grabs the success on the later stage provided determination must be strong.

Moving further,one must learn from the sportsmen over the world. A sportsman may fail several times but with the strong desire of achieving the goals,he/she came back with a boom and crosses every threshold and sets paradigm for the society, for an example "The Flying Sikh" Milkha Singh was so determined that he fetch 98 medals in his career. Moreover,the strong desire and determination requires tantamount discipline and patience. It has been seen that,it is in human nature to easily get frustrated by things and as to achieve desired goals, one must keep his cool. Furthermore,lack of self confidence leads to lack of determination, sometimes the determination is strong enough to achieve the goals but at given point of time an individual lost his confidence on himself/herself. These factors must be taken care off and in addition to this, one must also take help of elderly people because they are experienced and could advice in the most appropriate. On the flip side,the mentors of an individual should boost on regular basis and as a result,one keep focus and determined.

To recapitulate, I would like to say that be determined and focused enough to achieve the desired goals on the desired time. One must keep his/her surrounding positive and should interact with the people which boosts the moral of an individual.