Having different languages makes it difficult for people of different nationalities to communicate with each other. It would be better if there was only one language in the world.What are the advantage and disadvantages of everyone in the world speaking t

Having different languages makes it difficult for people of different nationalities to communicate with each other. It would be better if there was only one language in the world.
What are the advantage and disadvantages of everyone in the world speaking the same language?

As the growth of globalization, many nationalities require the ability of communicating other languages to get into other nations. Many people found that different languages become a big problem for communication. Some people think that using the same language in entire the world will make human lives much easier than several languages. The benefits and drawbacks will be discussed in this essay.

To begin with, there are many merits from using one language all over the world. Firstly, the barrier between nations will disappear, if people talk a similar language. People will be able to express their emotion and share their perspective easily. Confusions and misinterpretations between nations will not happen and also can improve relationship with other countries. Secondly, business expansion, political cooperation and technology sharing those can be easily taken unless people communicate in the same language. As the communication, it has a huge impact on businesses and can boost economy of a country. People can reach to other nations for expending their business without worries about a language. All of these points support the idea that why using one language has privileges to all nations.

On the other hand, lacking the diversity of languages in this world can lead to lose some culture and identity. Abiding by the most influence language can cause to ignore their first language and traditions. Sharing single language can be difficult for a person to retain their culture and identity. Consequently, most people will follow common culture and lead to no longer exist in several languages in this world.

In conclusion, it is inevitable to force with globalization and other nationalities these days. As a result, the ability of communicating in influential languages has become very necessary in order to reach to other nations. Even though, using single language has many benefits to an individual and a nation, an individual also needs to retain their first language and their identity.