Television has the biggest impact on our life because it is the most popular way of getting information Do you agree or disagree

Television has the biggest impact on our life because it is the most popular way of getting information. Do you agree or disagree?

No one argue that the technology has changed human lives significantly. Many technological devices have been invented in the last decade. Television is a smart invention which has influenced people all over the world. Some people think that getting new information through television has impacts on society. Personally, I agree with this statement and I would like to discuss both positive and negative developments of this screen box.

To begin with, it is certainly true that watching TV have many merits to an individual and society. The latest information can easily get from watching TV channels. Many programs such as news and documentaries broaden knowledge of viewers and reduce peoples’ doubts in some details. Learning and updating some information can easily be done by turning on TV channels. For example, if a person is curious about health issues or live problems, he/she only watches health channels or health talk shows which help one to delve into some details and eliminate their questions.

Moreover, receiving entertainment from TV is another best way for relaxing these days. Watching drama shows or comedy shows can be taken at peoples’ home easily. People only stay in their comfort of house and view some movies and fun shows without any charge unlike watching in a theater or going to do other leisure. Therefore, this convenience helps people to save their money for entertaining activities.

However, TV also has some demerits to society. Firstly, watching TV distracts people from their work or studies easily. Many people are addicted to view TV and waste their precious time on mindless entertainment; especially children gravitate towards the TV screen and spend excessive time on watching TV. Moreover, TV also affects personal relationship in family. This is because, family members become less interactive and communicating with each other as focusing on the story of the screen.

In conclusion, the positive development of TV contribute to broadening peoples’ horizon and entertaining although it also has some drawbacks such as hurting people relationship and wasting people time. However, TV is still a good resource to getting update information.