increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. to what extent do you agree or disagree? what other measures do you think might be effective.

Nowadays, most of the individuals use their own cars or motorcycles to move around the city instead of using the public transport. This fact grown the traffic congestion downtown dramatically causing pollution problems at the atmosphere. In my opinion increasing the price of petrol may be a good solution to these problems.

To begin with, using everybody their car to move in the city or even outside the city causes many problems. Firstly, the traffic rate rose dramatically the last years. What I mean is, our everyday life force us to do too many things in just one day, so using a car or a motorcycle is the easiest and fastest way to finish our jobs. As a result of this, there are too many vehicles in the city center , there are no parking lots and the movement became incredibly difficult. Secondly, the air pollution caused by vehicles is an other major problem. That is to say, using so much our cars to move around the city huge amounts of fumes exposed damaging the atmosphere irreparable.

On the other hand, there are several ways to solve these problems. Increasing the price of petrol is a very good way because probably most of the individuals may not afford to use their car or motorcycle and star using the public transport. Moreover, improving and modernize the public transport system may be an other effective solution. In other words, adding more bus lines, expand or even create an underground system will help a lot. As a result, the public transport will become faster and cheaper reducing so the use of vehicles and the traffic congestion accordingly.

To sum up, taking some serious measurements about transport and public transport will probably solve some of the major problems such as traffic congestion in the city center and environmental pollution.

This fact grown the traffic congestion downtown dramatically causing pollution problems at the atmosphere.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

everyday life force us to do
everyday life forces us to do

using so much our cars to move around the city huge amounts of fumes exposed damaging the atmosphere irreparable.

may be an other effective solution.
may be another effective solution.

The second paragraph is not exactly right on the topic. It should talk the disadvantages of 'rising petrol price'.