In most countries disabled people are not catered for adequately, e.g. buildings are often inappropriately designed. Governments rely heavily on charities and voluntary organizations to provide assistance and funding. To what extent do you support this me

In most countries disabled people are not catered for adequately, e.g. buildings are often inappropriately designed. Governments rely heavily on charities and voluntary organizations to provide assistance and funding. To what extent do you support this measure?

Nowadays, in most countries invalid people are suffering from lack of service system. Furthermore, they are complaining about inappropriate designs of buildings. Governments rely profoundly on charities and voluntary companies to afford support and subsidy. In this essay, I will try to simplify this issue and give my own opinion.

First of all, charities should give a hand to disabled people, because they are physically weaker than others. For example, every time, whenever people are in shopping malls or somewhere like that, they observe lots of people who require help to go forward or upstairs. If optional companies provide them with moving stairs and special paths which are taken into account for crippled people, the spirit of life of them will increase and they feel themselves mentally revived indeed.

In addition, it can be argued that, there is no need to provide disabled people with advanced level of equipments. These people are also members of society, so instead of imposing innovative appliances for them, this money can be spent on recovering their health. People with phsyical disability can visit hospitals, as well as without spending any money they can buy for themselves prothesis and so on. This method will open up certain avenues for them to employ casually used things easily.

To sum up, there are several points of view about this issue. On the one hand, it would be beneficial to supply disabled people with improved innovations, on the other hand, it would be efficient to spend this subsidy on health. In my opinion, making available for use catalyzed appliances is such kind of motivation for these people to cling to life. In this way, they will be able to feel themselves as people with no disability.