people today move to new cities or new countries more than ever before.what challenges do the experience? what strategies are there to meet these challenges?

people today move to new cities or new countries more than ever before.

what challenges do the experience? what strategies are there to meet these challenges?

nowadays, people are modern than before. people think about new opportunities to have a new job, new live, new experience to change their life and make a challenge to move in new cities or new countries.

many people move to new cities or new countries because in the other countries or cities, they had many challenges to try and explore new experiences. they could find a new language in the cities or countries. some cities or countries usually have the uniqueness and sometimes they would meet the obstacle that they should be adaptation with the new culture and should face it.they have to make strategies to handle the situation when they met the obstacle. such as, when they strange with the atmosphere they could find someone who knows about the cities or countries to guide and tells about the accommodation, the public transport, the foods and so on.

in conclusion, people who decided move to new cities or new countries. they should prepare about the condition and the culture, and should prepare the startegies for handle and survive.

Sentence: in conclusion, people who decided move to new cities or new countries. they should prepare about the condition and the culture, and should prepare the startegies for handle and survive.
Error: startegies Suggestion: strategies

Minimum 250 words wanted

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.