By punishing murderers with the death penalty, society is also guilt of committing murder. Therefore, life in prison is a better punishment for murderers.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

By punishing murderers with the death penalty, society is also guilt of committing murder. Therefore, life in prison is a better punishment for murderers.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

According the latest analysis, the crimes all around the world are risen and consequently the punishment are increasing too. Many individuals argue that life sentence in prison is the best way rather than convict the murders to death punishment as by doing this the whole community take part of committing crimes too. I completely agree with this view.

Primarily, the sentence is a decision that should be given carefully. It is obvious that, a high level crime deserves a major punishment compared to who has committed a lower kind of transgression. Life is the greatest blessing that one individual could has and only god can decide about the end of life. However, it is sad to says that nowadays, ever more persons in such situations used to lose their physical control often by committing serious crimes as well as murders. As a result, these persons are sentenced to death by the court. As an overall judgement, from my point of view, these people should be taken to the prison for life imprisonment. We are all human beings, so it could happen to losing control and make mistakes and the best way would not be like them. Condemned human to the death, would not be neither useful nor the best option, on the contrary, by adopting such a judgment, there will not be any difference between criminals and society.

Obviously, a second chance must be given to those who commit a lower type of crime such as vandalism, violation of speed limit or steal in places such as supermarkets. Indeed, a person might be forced to steal in stores to feed his family due to the poverty. Hence, humanity must understand that such crimes should be addressed in a different manner. Talking about low kinds of offenses, criminals must be given to the social services, consequently, they will begin gradually to understand the value of life, and of course, at the same time they would give aid to the neediest persons.

To conclude, the better way to punish a person who has slay someone is to imprison him, yet those who have committed crimes which not involved other persons, should be given to help the society.