By punishing murderers with the death penalty, society is also guilt of committing murder. Therefore, life in prison is a better punishment for murderers.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

By punishing murderers with the death penalty, society is also guilt of committing murder. Therefore, life in prison is a better punishment for murderers.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Punishment is a weapon which society uses to limit and reduce murders' actions. To punishing murderers with the death penalty is a questionable issue. The capital punishment could be a question of criminals' human rights, whereas the life in a prison would be a question of effective methods to control criminals. People who argue for the death penalty is, because the criminals would not feel any guilt of their crimes, thus it is important to have capital punishment.

If the criminals can live behind the bars, criminals would cooperate together to plan for the future crimes. While criminals share their experiences and skills in a jail, the victims' family would not bear to see this. The victims' family would appeal to the court to use of the death penalty. By use of the death penalty, the victims' family is compensating for the death. Even though, the usage of the capital punishment would not make the victim to return from the death. Therefore, the death penalty is not a perfect regulation to compensate for the loss.

An appropriate solution should be taken by the government. Instead of the death penalty, the government could create a new method that might suitable for defenders and offenders. This new legislation also considers for murderers can be one of the society member. Also the skills mastered by criminals should be protected by the new laws.

The society should support those criminals to adapt the social environment and be a member of the society. The society could introduce for the new program where it develop the social skills for murderers and learn their ethical minds.

Even though, some people would argue for criminals' human rights, I believe that the capital punishment is needed until the perfect method would introduce by the aids of the government and the society