Some people believe that studying at university or college is the best route to a successful career, while others believe that it is better to get a job straight after school.Discuss both view and give your opinion.

Some people believe that studying at university or college is the best route to a successful career, while others believe that it is better to get a job straight after school.
Discuss both view and give your opinion.

In the 21st century, every young person wants a successful career for a comfortable life. After completing school, the young generation seeks the best path to settle down their life. Some pool of thinker considers that learning at university is the most appropriate way to a prosperous future while others work experience after school. These points of view will be discussed in this order.

Firstly, it is believed that studying at institute is a more fruitful route for the superior work of line. For example, in India, all the national and multi-national companies recruit the employees from the colleges who are in their final year or completed their graduation. It is clear from the above illustration that the university degree provides more opportunities for the employment. Thus, that’s why many people are in the favor of institutional grade.

On the other hand, many people argue that the work experience is the better option for the livelihood after school. For instance, Late Mr. Steve Jobs, who was the founder of the international company ‘Apple’, did not have the academic certificate, but he was a richest person in this world. In the early stage of career, Mr. Jobs joined a computer club and got knowledge about this electronic machine. Thus, the above example proves that the knowledge of the field has the great importance to become victorious in life. Thus, this is a big reason that many thinkers gravitate towards this point of view.

For the causes related to the expertness of work and college grade, the issue of further education and job after the school is supported and refuted by many humans. However, after the examination of these two facts, it is crystallized that the work experience has more beneficial as compared to learning at institute. In future, the people will prefer the grasp of knowledge at job rather than the bookish understanding at the academies.