Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behaviour. Others disagree and i think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Disscuss both these views and giv your own opinion.

Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behaviour. Others disagree and i think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.
Disscuss both these views and giv your own opinion.

Nowaday a lot of good place interest be visited by people. Therefore increasing visitor to go other countries where some people thinks that tourist have to follow traditional customs and also behaviour for filter about some differences, then showing about our culture became popular. However, i compeletely disagree about above statement because people has many background about behaviour before, they also have lack of acknowledge about something new. It makes visitor difficult and not enjoy on vacation.

First of all that some people believe when visitor use the traditional costum can make sameness for tourist and citizen there no differences. Then our country also can hold and filter about culture from abroad with good control. For example, when visitor from America usually use short pants and minime clothe and they come to Indonesia where almost 70% of citizen is moslem. In moslem has habit to use hijab, so how about different. Therefore for tourist have to adaptation with new place to honour citizen with using the long pants and close all of the body, no problems without hijab, because they are not moslem. Next about attitude also have to adjusment because about it easyly to coped by other people such as drank alcohol. It is not healty, so for tourism have to control attitude be caused it can be copied by all of people.

On the other hand about tourist have to follow the culture of place that they visite. I think commonly not importance for visitor not following all of custom and behavior of citizen. Because in this modern era where many people live with some difference. Next, for tourist visit a new place for vacation surely the new place for them. It means less acknowledge about condition and situation. Although they learn before, it is just introduce about little things. In point for they have to use traditional dress, surely it makes notcomfortable with the condition. May distrub spacial people. For example we visit Japan and always wear the traditional costum. It can not imagine because that costume so big, has full colour and make difficult to walking.

To sum it up i strongly believe people have to respect for some difference and control about our attitude when visite new place. However no need to make people follow our attitudes and cultures because those are our identity.

Nowaday a lot of good place interest be visited by people.
Nowadays a lot of good places are interested by people for visiting.

Therefore increasing visitor to go other countries
Therefore increasing visitors go other countries

Sentence: First of all that some people believe when visitor use the traditional costum can make sameness for tourist and citizen there no differences.
Description: The fragment visitor use the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace use with verb, past tense

Sentence: For example, when visitor from America usually use short pants and minime clothe and they come to Indonesia where almost 70 of citizen is moslem.
Sentence: For example, when visitors from America usually wear short pants and minime clothe and they come to Indonesia where almost 70% of citizens is moslem.

Sentence: Next about attitude also have to adjusment because about it easyly to coped by other people such as drank alcohol.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and coped

Sentence: Next, for tourist visit a new place for vacation surely the new place for them.
Description: The fragment tourist visit a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace visit with verb, past tense

when visite new place.
when they visit new place.

Sentence: However, i compeletely disagree about above statement because people has many background about behaviour before, they also have lack of acknowledge about something new.
Error: behaviour Suggestion: behavior
Error: compeletely Suggestion: completely

Error: costum Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: minime Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: adjusment Suggestion: adjustment
Error: easyly Suggestion: easily

Sentence: It is not healty, so for tourism have to control attitude be caused it can be copied by all of people.
Error: healty Suggestion: health

Sentence: On the other hand about tourist have to follow the culture of place that they visite.
Error: visite Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In point for they have to use traditional dress, surely it makes notcomfortable with the condition.
Error: notcomfortable Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: May distrub spacial people.
Error: distrub Suggestion: disturb

Sentence: For example we visit Japan and always wear the traditional costum.

Sentence: To sum it up i strongly believe people have to respect for some difference and control about our attitude when visite new place.