Some people like to prepare and eat meals at their homes.Other people would rather at a food point or restaurant.Which place do you think is better

The eating habits of an individual has been changed rampantly over the years.The restaurant and other food chains dramatically changed the dynamics of the eating. However, with the on going trends people over weigh the home made food and greatly attracted towards the fast food.In this relation,some people like to prepare and eat meals at their homes while others would rather at a food point or restaurant. In my perception,the home made food is the best.

To begin with,it has been seen the that most of the people are more likely to have their meals at some restaurant or food points. This may lead to severe problems such as obesity etcetera. The restaurant food is not as hygienic as the home made food.In addition to this, the ingredients they use are more spicy and oily which makes a person rotund and obese. Despite of this,the home made food is freshly prepared and cooked.The home made food is free from contamination. One can relish the scrumptious home made food at far cheap rates as compared to the food points and the restaurants. One can replete from the comfortable surrounding and serene. The restaurant serve the same dish which could be prepared at homes at substantially high price. One can take care of the hygiene,the quality and quantity of food as per liking. Likewise,in restaurant one becomes bounded to eat the food he/she ordered.

Moving further,most people like home made food because they are health conscious.Most people avoids the meals in the restaurant.One could eat at restaurant solely to overcome the boredom and same schedules. Furthermore,the daily consumption of the food from the numerous food chains and food points may lead to severe health hazards for an illustration, problems related to blood pressure and heart. This is the sole reason, most people prefer home made food. The other factor due to which people mostly prefer to eat at home is the penchant towards cooking.Many people have great liking towards cooking their own food according to their taste.

To recapitulate,I will emphasize that one must prefer home made food,so that he/she could fetch a fruitful and healthy life.

the ingredients they use are more spicy and oily which makes a person
the ingredients they use are more spicy and oily which make a person

The restaurant serve the same dish
The restaurant serves the same dish

Most people avoids the meals in the restaurant
Most people avoid the meals in the restaurant

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: