Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sport facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.Discuss both these views and give you

Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sport facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Health and sport are related each other. Some people believe that public health will increase when the number of sport facilities are also increasing. Another perspective, that it would have no significant effect for public health. Both views will be described in the following paragraph.

Increasing of sport facilities will give alot of easiness for society to access it. Provision of public sport facilities near of settlements would make people who are lazy to have sport are moved to do it. Workers, who are working until afternoon, will think many times to have sport when the sport facilities are limited and far from their residences. Children are interesting to sport while their environtment supports them to do that activities. The mothers that are to busy with their family will easy doing sport and control their children at once because of the sport facilites are near and simple to catch it.

On the other side, number of sport facilities are not guarante the people doing sport. People must realize that sport is important for their health. Beside that, information about how to do sport on the right way is also substansial. Increasing of sport facilities also shoud be followed by low cost of access. However, socialization about sport for health for society on various background of education should be done. So, increasing health of society by improving sport facilities could be success.

In conclusion, I strongly agree that improving number of sport facilities is needed. But public awareness about health by doing sport is more important. Both of them are related to each other.