Some people say cheap air travel is good because it enables ordinary people to travel. While others argue that, it is bad for the environment. Discuss both and include your opinion.

Recent innovations in technologies helped common man to travel be air in current scenario. Some people believe that it is a good trend for us while others think that it disturbs environmental balance.

To start with, because if the globalization we have sound competition among the airlines, which helped many people to access air services in their budget. Economical fairs always help individuals to use aviation facilities for their requirements. It not only saves valuable time but also provides luxury to work with more efficiently as we do not feel tiredness on travel. Moreover, people can attend crucial business meetings, family functions or international events in short notice using easily available economical airline service. For example, nowadays it has been observed that middle class international students of developing countries like China and India have many air travelling options for their higher studies.

On the other side, every technology has some drawbacks. Same way airline industry also affects surrounding environment. The supersonic sound cause by plane while landing and takeoff creates major noise pollution. People living near to airport, birds and animals often feel uncomfortable in such conditions. These high frequency noises greatly impact on our ears, mind and other body organs. Some of the airports in the world are situated very nearer to sea, which causes water pollution and harms underwater species. For example Japan has many airports close to sea because of the shortage of land and extensive air traffic affects underwater world.

In a nutshell, I think that we should use air transportation if we must require that or if we do not have any other options available. In other cases we should explore environmental friendly services like trains which can help us to control pollution.

helped common man to travel be air
helped common man to travel by air

because if the globalization we have sound competition among the airlines, which helped many people to access air services in their budget.