Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing. Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

Some people prefer to stick with their routine life without making changes, while others always try to change things around them to fill refresh. Both these approaches have advantages and disadvantages.

First of all, some people have perception that we should not take risks in our life and should follow our day to day life strictly. Such behavior not only helps to feel more comfortable but also provides deep expertise in the specific field. Further, in today’s competitive environment most of the people do have courage to put efforts in different aspects of life. Therefore, they mostly spent their entire professional and social life with specific role and responsibilities and lack knowledge of other key fields. For example, many famous celebrities have expertise in their chosen career. However, in the past many of them had tasted failure in some other fields and then ended up following their suitable profession strictly.

On the other hand, some people like changes in their life. Such adventurous people do not hesitate to take risk in the life. Our human mind has such a mentality that It cannot enjoy in predefined and predicted circumstances. Moreover, everyone wants change in their life. They want to explore new paths, want to taste new things and want to gain knowledge in different fields. These changes in life not only provide much needed refreshment but also make our life perfect. For example, most of the businessmen often have tasted failure in their initial career. However, that did not stop them and they tried different things to make their business popular and successful. This shows how much knowledge we can gain from changes we made around us.

In conclusion, I think that life without changes is like food without taste. We cannot enjoy such preplanned life. So we should bring positive change in our life and should always think something different and new.