Some people work for the same organisation all their working life. Others think that is better to work for different organisations.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people work for the same organisation all their working life. Others think that is better to work for different organisations.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

In modern era, many people work in the same organisation or office in all their productive aged as they feel confortable in their position, while others believe that it will be better if people work in different organisations as they will get many experiences. Howover, i would argue that work for different organisations has many benefits rather than work in the same instution.

To begin, people have responsibility to their organisastion or institution. Due to fact that, they have to be faith with their organisations. Morever, people feel counfortable in their position. In addiction, if people work for same organisation their working life, they will get higher position level. Study in Canad University reveals that, approximately 63% production age are more likely working in the same factory or organisation as they have reached what they want (dream job) and in the future they believe that employers provide higher level.

On the other hand, people feel bored and need something new in their working live. Owing to the reason, people are more likely work in different organisations as they believe that experiences are more important than positition in the company or organisation. For example, people 20-30 aged in China have at least more than 10 experience in different company, and most of them have satisfy when they try many organisations and companies. As a result, when they an older, they tent to be creative to self-working and how many ideas to broden their