Task 2 - Many people believe that best way to produce a happier society is to ensure a that there is small differences of earning between the riches members. and poorest members. ( agree or disagree ).

Happiness is the most desirable part of life. Some people argue that equal income level among rich and poor people will help to create a joyful society due to the fact that this will bring a sense of equality, less competition for luxurious things and social harmony. In this essay, I will contend supporting arguments to this view and provide examples to elaborate its strong need in the society.

There is no doubt that level of earning impact upon the status of society and its happiness. Firstly, income would bring poor people to equal lifestyle of society and this will create a sense of equa...