Traditional methods of food preparation are becoming less popular. Why do you think this is?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience.

Traditional methods of food preparation are becoming less popular. Why do you think this is?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience.

Gone are the days when people used to prepare foods with traditional styles. Presently, the importance of customary ways to  make foods is declining day by day due to changes in lifestyle and eating habits of people. Here, I would like to throw light on possible causes behind this phenomenon.

There are multifarious causes behind it. First and foremost, the existence of fast food culture is responsible to decrease significance of cultural food. For example, widespread restaurants  allure people to taste fast foods and prepare them at their homes. Thus, growing popularity of junk foods ave...

Sentence: What is more, the availability of cooking programs on television, internet sites related to recipies and cooking techniques and magazines stimulate people to prepare diverse continental foods.
Error: recipies Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In addition, in my school days, mostly students used to eat home made foods becouse of adequate time for parents to make food at home and absense of junk food in canteen.
Error: absense Suggestion: absence
Error: becouse Suggestion: because

Sentence: So, the interst of every age group is diminishing towards making traditional foods.
Error: interst Suggestion: interest

Sentence: The recapitulate, the air of advancement has invited creative expressions of food prepration and therefore orthodox ways are no longer of that importance.
Error: prepration Suggestion: preparation