Writing Task 2 (an essay)In many countries around the world young people decide to leave their parents’ home once they finish school. They start living on their own or sharing a home with friends. Do you agree or disagree with this approach? Give your opi

Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In many countries around the world young people decide to leave their parents’ home once they finish school. They start living on their own or sharing a home with friends. Do you agree or disagree with this approach? Give your opinion.

In this modern world, youngsters are living away from home after their school studies; they live alone or stay along with friends. I partially agree that adolescents have a lot of benefits to live alone or stay with acquaintances after complete school education. In this essay, I will explore more about the merits and demerits of young people separate from parents after the school studies.

Youngsters are freedom to choose a job or profession after secondary education without compulsion of parents. Moreover, living away from the parent helps to gain confidence to handle future life by handle the problem at a young age. In addition, young people pursue a college degree along with part time work in order to manage finance. Young people learn savings and take responsibility to manage household chores, which is useful for their future.

However, youngsters are homesick when they are away from parents; young people manage their finances without knowledge in money management, which results in stress and anxiety. Indeed, adolescents accompany with bad company and involve in anti social activities. Due to peer pressure, the young people try drugs and smoking when they are away from direct control of parents. Young people forget the traditional values, culture and their identity in the society when they are devoid of their parents.

In a nutshell, it is undeniable fact that, staying away from parents has both advantages and disadvantages for the youngsters. I believe that the young people can live on their own, but they should not forget moral, ethics, culture, tradition and care of their parents. Youngsters should focus on their higher goals, which help to live a successful life.

Youngsters are freedom to choose a job or profession
Youngsters are free to choose a job or profession
Youngsters have freedom to choose a job or profession

it is undeniable fact that,
it is an undeniable fact that,

Don't always use 'young people' as the subject of a sentence.

Sentence Length SD: 3.791 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.