A ZOO DOES NOT SERVE ANY PRACTICAL PURPOSE.DO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT.GIVE SPECIFIC REASONS AND EXAMPLES TO SUPPORT YOUR VIEW

Zoo plays a pivotal role not solely for the animals but also for humans as well. The dynamics of animal preservation have been changed rampantly over the years. It is asserted that zoo does not serve any practical purpose however in my perception, zoo are very useful and in relation to this discussed in following paragraphs.

To begin with,zoo are not pragmatic but it mandatory for the sake of animals.Numerous parameters attributed to the importance of zoo. Firstly,shelter,zoo provides shelter to wild animals where proper breeding are taken. For an illustration, regular vaccination, hygienic environment, sufficient food and safety from the rampant environmental changes. Secondly, saved from hunting for example in some part or another there are substantial hunting activities in which innocent animals die. Moreover,zoo also acts as a preservation of animals which are on the verge of extinction

Moving further,zoo also provide benefits to human being.Zoo acts a centre of attraction for general public and children and consequently, provides employment and economy to the state and central government. In addition to this,some zoo are fall under the category of national importance because the zoo comprises of distinct and rare animals. Likewise,government must also take some steps in the construction and maintenance of zoo over the nation by providing immense grant and amenities.

To recapitulate, I will emphasize that zoo must be preserved and maintained for the animals as well as for the humans and one must enjoy the uncertainty of nature.

zoo are very useful and in relation to this discussed in following paragraphs.
zoos are very useful and in relation to this is discussed in following paragraphs.

zoo are not pragmatic but it mandatory for the sake of animals
zoos are not pragmatic but it is mandatory for the sake of animals

some zoo are fall under the category of national importance
some zoos are falling under the category of national importance