Advances in technology have meant that machines are increasingly used to do do jobs that were previously done by humans Discuss the pros and cons of this trend and raise your opinion

Advances in technology have meant that machines are increasingly used to do do jobs that were previously done by humans. Discuss the pros and cons of this trend and raise your opinion

When the topic of advance technology usage these days is taken into consideration, opinions vary. While some people take side with the advantages, the others are in favor of the disadvantages. This essay is going to shed light on good points and bad points given and raise the writer’s opinion.

On the one hand, there are various benefits if we use machines to help us with our jobs. Initially, cutting – edge machines can save time and can be very convenient for housewives. For example, the household chores can be done instantly with the support from vacumm, dishwasher, etc. As a result, there will be more available time for them to spend with family or to do other activities. Another merit is that the quality of daily products may be improved considerably. Obviously, a great number of goods in a particular factory can be yielded precisely and rapidly via automatic devices. Therefore, not only do they reduce the risk of mistakes could be made and the time consumption, but they also augment the productivity of that factory.

On the other hand, leading edge technology can be harmful if it is continually abused. People tend to be infinitely dependent on automatic machines which may lead to their less active behavior. A clear example for this is the children’s addition to electric devices namely smartphone or computer. If kids spend too much time on those items instead of doing outdoor activities, there will be probaly some negative impacts on their health so that they may have to suffer from some diseases or eye problems such as shortsightedness. Another thing worth mentioning is that the increase in unemployment rate globally. In fact, automatic devices are less likely to make mistakes than workers which might result in the preference for the machinery.

To recapitulate, the trend of using high – tech machines involves both bright sides and dark sides. From my way of thinking, I assume that the advantages outshine the disadvantages if people use them properly.