All museums and art galleries should be free because they are an important part of a country s culture How far do you agree with this statement

All museums and art galleries should be free because they are an important part of a country's culture. How far do you agree with this statement

There are many cultures and traditions in this world believed and respected from various points of views. While considering about a culture in a country, we cannot even forget its museums and art galleries as it plays a great role in preserving the culture. Moreover, they are the best method of displaying the history and values to the youth in a country. But should governments pay all entrance fees for visitors of those places?

Firstly, no sensible person can deny that Museums and art galleries play an important role of building up a country’s culture and also a key sign of modern developed society. The most important reason that we visit the museums and enjoy the art products is that we need positive courage to strongly face the problems in life or further suggestion to make our dreams come true and sometimes the successful art can make it. When we fully understand the important role of art, we would not regard them as wasting time or money. Moreover, entry fees also help to maintain infrastructure facilities, refreshment, and reconstruction as well.

On the other hand, some people believe that it can be dangerous for the survival of traditional cultures that be reserved by museums and art galleries, if they require fee for entrance. The youth, who prefers amusing and entertain places would not spend their small budget for such boring and nonsense places. According to a research about the figure of students enjoying extracurricular activities related to visiting museums, approximately 1 out of 10 students rarely attend to this activity. The opposing argument might be depressed by that number.

In conclusion, learning about our history and culture is very important for young people nowadays, but how to develop those places became more attractive still require tremendous efforts of not only government but also the whole society.