Crime is nearly always related to the environment in which occurs For this reason international laws and international courts are unrealistic and will not succeed in reducing crime levels in different countries Discuss

Crime is nearly always related to the environment in which occurs. For this reason, international laws and international courts are unrealistic and will not succeed in reducing crime levels in different countries. Discuss

The crimes are increasing at an alarming rate.Crimes are usually related to the environment in which it occurs. Law and order are failed in reducing crime levels in different countries. The same is discussed in the following paragraphs.

To begin with,the dynamics of the law have been changed over the years not only in native country but internationally as well. The parameters which provokes an individual and attributed to crime as follows. First and foremost, environment, the substantial society plays an vital role on an individual mentality,the negligence and dominance sometimes lead to crime. Secondly,behaviour, the rudeness and the people with cynical nature may changed the person dramatically. For an example a person who is tortured above the thresholds may commit crime. In relation to this, the crime like murder and rape are stigma to the fabric of society which must be vanished. Government took strict actions against these severe crimes like death sentences or lifetime imprisonment.

Moving further,the international laws and courts are unrealistic and have no practical significance. The law and order can not control the destructive minds. For an illustration, in India, the Uttar Pradesh has 14 rape cases in 10 days recently which is disgraceful and pathetic. The state government have no control over the people of the region then the power, control and dominance of an international law and court is a question which is beyond reality. Crimes could only be stopped by very strict action and laws. There must be a sense of fear and hesitation among criminals for the government than only a country can minimize the crime rate.

To recapitulate, I would like to say that the maximum governance over the criminals could solely be achieved by changing the dynamics of the environment, law and order dramatically.

The parameters which provokes an individual and attributed to crime as follows.
The parameters which provoke an individual and attributed to crime are as follows.

Sentence: Secondly,behaviour, the rudeness and the people with cynical nature may changed the person dramatically.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to may and changed

The state government have no control over the people
The state government has no control over the people

Well, the examples should be for ' international laws and international courts '