Dieting can change a person s life for the better or ruins one s health completely What is your opinion

Dieting can change a person’s life for the better or ruins one’s health completely. What is your opinion?

Nowadays, dieting is becoming much more trendy than before since most people are caring about their weights and body shape. However, dieting has different results on various people; it depends on their diet style and what kind of dieting they are following. Since it could result in positive outcomes or negative once, what are the key factors of dieting that lead to healthy and better life?

First of all, balancing food while dieting should be mandatory because essential substances in varied nutriments are necessary to maintain one’s health. For example, vegetables and fruits contain much of water that human body needs; they support people to not fatigue from the lack of water that diet may cause. On the other hand, banning some required nutrition results in diseases like anemia and leads to feel exhausted most of times, so people have to be aware about what kind of food they need to eat. In short, what is important in diet is having different kind of well- balanced dishes.

Secondly, not all types of diet fit all people since some people have health problems that prevent them from implementing their friends’ dieting plan. For instance, there are abundant of people that struggle from some health issues like diabetes. Therefore, it is very risky to have any diet without asking a doctor. Further, some people are exposed to attack by high level of cholesterol, so their food should be fats-free, while some others suffer from the deficiency of iron which means their diet has to include much of iron and vitamin B such as, red meat, black honey and green plants. In brief, knowing the key substances that adequate people health is one main way to have a successful diet.

Finally, dieting results can be worth only if people exercise. Indeed, people who tend to be sedentary have never been taking advantages from dieting. Doing simple exercises like walking or joking helps people’s body to reshape itself by burning out extra fats. Also, workout leads to overcoming fatigue, as well as feeling more refreshed and satisfied. In a summary, exercising has a magical effect to fulfill an effective diet.

In conclusion, diet is very common in these times which may result in pleasant or unpleasant outcomes. The healthy one that its main aspects are balancing food, having required nutriments, exercising has a great impact on people. Everyone should care about his health while dieting as long as there are efficient ways to support them.