It is important for people to take risks both in their professional lives and their personal lives Do you think the advantages of taking risks outweigh the disadvantages

It is important for people to take risks, both in their professional lives and their personal lives. Do you think the advantages of taking risks outweigh the disadvantages ?

Since time immemorial, self – development has always been a controversial topic discussed among the society; there are those who contend that people nowadays have to take risks not only in professional lives but also in personal lives. From my point of view, we are both advantagous and disadvantagous to face the danger.

Beginning with the aspect of disadvantages, when people take risks in their work or even their personal life, they may make mistakes which can badly influence to the company or the environment they are living in. In other words, they have to take responsibility for themselves and the others because of the loss. For example, if the leader decide to take risk for a large new project and it go to a wrong way; the whole team can be terribly damaged. Moreover, taking risks is also waste our time and money. It can be inffered that we need to spend a noticable time and property to solve problems but still do not know if it can be successful. We have to make efforts to find the most productive way to do so the quality of our professional work and personal lives will be reduced. This add credences to the viewpoint that taking risks can bring us disadvantages.

Turning into an alternative view of advantages, I firmly believe that taking risks have the power to boost our willingness to chieve the goals. Specially, we will be motivated to study more and more; after that we can go through the difficulties easier because we are then smarter and more professional in our job. Besides, if it is paid enough attention, it can be a suprising deal in life. It can be understood that when people take risks and efficiently focus 100% on it, they can get a optimistic result. For instance, teenagers nowadays are encouraged to step out of their “safe zone” so they can see the big world outside and clearly discover themselves. This strengthens to the opinion that there are also advantages of taking risk in both profession lives and personal lives.

In conclusion, it is true that taking risks are both advantagous and disadvantagous. All we have to do is being carefully to the danger in front of us and then decide properly.