It is often said that people over the age of 60 should not work anymore because of the problems they create that employers should make them retire Do you agree or disagree Give reasons for your opinion

It is often said that people over the age of 60 should not work anymore because of the problems they create, that employers should make them retire. Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your opinion

All companies always want to reach the big benefit. To get this purpose, productivity is one of the factors which have to be considered because the higher productivities, the larger income.

However, the most important indicator which had to be remembered is employees. They have the main role in a company. Although people at the top management design the great business plan, the goals would not be got if their workers are not productive. Moreover, if they work with discipline, honestly, and great working habit, the enterprise where they worked would be developed quickly.

But there is one question: how about the people who have the age more than 60 years old? Must the owners retire them or not?

Personally, I think that this is not a dilemmatic situation. I agree if employers make them retire because at this age, their productivity will decline. They would be hard in writing, typing, and thinking fast. Finally, they would be difficult to adjust the working pattern of young people. Situation like this is worse to be faced by labours who work in companies that depend on the power of people such as labour in agriculture, plantation, fishery, sugar factory, and many more.

Even though I agree with companies making their workers over 60 years old resign, they also have to ensure that these former employees get enough money to continue their life. Or perhaps, the companies give some training for them about skills which can help them outside the companies. This policy is as a respect and responsibility of enterprises to the workers. Therefore, each company has to set a good program as preparation of decent life of the former employees. For example, salary of the workers is cut every month to be saved as deposit in old age.