It is sometimes said that a high salary is the most important factor in choosing a job Do you agree

Many people believe that higher salary is the most important factor in the job search. I partially agree with the above statement, however I also believe that job satisfaction plays equal role in this matter.

To begin with, when we have offer in our hand, we always consider salary as the main criteria to make any decision because money plays crucial role to survive in this competitive world. To live luxurious, to fulfill our desires and to avail best amenities to our family, we always require enough money in our hand. Hence, people always ready to compromise with the work if they get eye-catching salary. For example, in developing like India and China, many IT professionals are migrating to developed countries to get better pay even if they do not get same working environment there.

On the other side, work satisfaction is the main pillar of successful professional career. There is no real value of million dollars salary, if we are not satisfied with the assigned work. Workaholism is the best medicine to cure many social and financial deadlocks because we can keep our mind and body busy in a best way. Further it gives us sense of satisfaction and provides us chance to prove our ability and real value in the world. Besides, most of the time, work satisfaction makes us happy and therefore we can spend remaining time with the family in a more effective way. For instance, many youngsters nowadays start their own company after gaining primary experience in their interested field to enjoy much needed satisfaction.

In a nutshell, even though salary plays huge role to build our successful career, we can not neglect the contribution of work satisfaction. So, every person should think on both side before making any decision.

plays equal role in this matter.
plays an equal role in this matter.

when we have offer in our hand,
when we have offers in our hand,

money plays crucial role
money plays a crucial role

salary plays huge role
salary plays a huge role

Sentence: Workaholism is the best medicine to cure many social and financial deadlocks because we can keep our mind and body busy in a best way.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and best

--------------------------