Many lesser known languages are disappearing Young people should be forced to learn these languages so they are not lost forever To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement

Many lesser-known languages are disappearing. Young people should be forced to learn these languages so they are not lost forever.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement ?

There are a lot of languages in this world, however every year several of lesser-known languages are since communication will become more easier with fewer languages. Some people believe that the extinction of lesser-known languages is not a major problem. In my opinion, we should focus on the convenience of disappearing. Some people believe that the elimination of these languages is not a serious problem, the business interaction and communication between countries so that young people should not be forced to learn the unnecessary languages.

To begin with, it is clear that a lot of languages have existed, and also some few lesser-known languages are disappearing every year. The reason of this extinction due to the globalization of the Chinese, European and America, which brought people to communicate in languages such as Chinese, English, French, German, … Many people believe that the elimination of the lesser-known languages is not a serious problem for the society because these languages are just spoken by a small group of people. Therefore, it will not make a dramatically impact on the world. In addition to, the usage of foreign languages made the business relationships between countries, continents more efficient. For example, English has the highest number of people using it with 1.5 billion, followed by Chinese with 1.3 billion.

On the other hand, the extinction of not well-known languages has led to cultural and traditions disappearance, which are related with it. To defend their ancestor’s traditions, people believe that young generations have to learn for maintaining these languages before they lost forever. For example, in Vietnam there are many classes which were opened to teach “Nôm” and “Hán” languages.

In conclusion, I strongly agree that with only some several languages that are disappearing every year, this is not an important problem for the world, because people nowadays just use common languages such as English, Chinese, … which make the interaction and communication between countries more convenient, and young people will not have to the lesser-known languages.