Many people say that companies factory owners and privates tour operates should pay the bills for cleaning up pollution instead of government To what extend do you agree or disagree

Many people say that companies, factory owners and privates tour operates should pay the bills for cleaning up pollution, instead of government. To what extend do you agree or disagree.

The large amount of contaminants and garbages have been thrown directly to the atmosphere every year by the business. it is said that the local authorities should let the tourist agencies, companies, factory owners purchase the cost of cleaning up the environment, which is polluted by their operation. In my opinion, I absolutely agree with that idea.

First of all, these bussinesses would enhance the awareness and be more resposible for taking care the environment. they should carefully clarify and filter the chemical remains before littering down the rivers, the ground and the air. also it can not be abosulutely clear. Hence, they have to pay the environmental fees for the authorities. For instance, the tour operates clean up their daily wastes but to decompose those also need the government's acts.

Secondly, it will get the burden for the government. There are many problems with our globe right now, everyone have to act to change the results. they should contribute to help as the government have many bills to pay for maintaining residents'lives.

To sum up, I concur with the idea that the organizations should pay the environmental fees for the government.