Many people suppose that teachers play an important role in education Do you agree or disagree with this statement Use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay

In this day and age , teachers are believed to have an vital role in education . I think that is totally true .
First of all , teachers are the second greatest models . They take inspiration to students to learn from the basic to higher knowledge with their full potential . Nevertheless , teachers guide students in setting goals for themselves , overcoming making responsible choices .
Secondly , it is undoubtful that the process of leanring at school is a tense and long one so that students may feel tired and drained all of the time . At that moment , teachers observe them and identify , they give student prompt emotional and motivation in order that they can achieve and endure their goal . In other word , teachers are good motivators .
In conclusion , teachers take part in an essential role in the education and I think that everyone is agree with it .

Essays by the user: