many people in the undeveloped world die from diseases that are curable because they can t affordthe medication to treat themselves Do you believe that drug companies in the developed world should be obliged to make their products available at reduced pri

many people in the undeveloped world die from diseases that are curable because they can't affordthe medication to treat themselves. Do you believe that drug companies in the developed world should be obliged to make their products available at reduced prices in these undeveloped countries so that people do not die unnecessarily.

There are many people in the undeveloped countries nation dying from healable ailments because the pharmacy treatment are out of their finance abilities. Other way drug companies should give their medicine products to undeveloped countries at reduce price or not. I am partially agree and disagree with this option due to a couple of reasons.

there are a number of reasons as to why people in developing countries are dying. The most important being the hunger, accounted more than 60 percent of death rates in Africa. Nowadays many people tries to help to the poor countries especially to AFRICA. an other words these days some countries becoming more pollution. For example take Indian there are also have some villages that can not afford the medication to treat themselves in that case the drug companies should be honest for these kind of situations.

On the other hand. Some students claim that drug companies do not have duty to cut price. For one thing, if drug companies reduced the prices. The companies would not have enough found for scientific research which is devoted to create new drug that can help to sick people effectively. Furthermore, the government of the developed countries are help for the undeveloped countries.

In conclusion, these days the climate is changed and warming in our world and some countries facing to challenge with different kinds of disease Moreover the developed countries should help to the undeveloped countries with financial and drugs.